Bethany Travel Dream Vacations, Inc.
June 26, 2015

We had a great time! on our Princess Alaska Cruise Tour. The trip was at least 99% positive, with the remaining 1% being uneventfully unimportant to mention. We didn’t get to see the “Great One” while at Denali due to rainy weather, but on our way to McKinley Lodge on the train, and for the whole next day, she was “out” in all her glory. The attached picture was taken in Talkeetna. The Kenai Lodge was exceptional, except for the climbing to reach our room. Otherwise, it was the best of the land places in Alaska. I did note that the food there was quite spicy for my tastes, especially since I emphasized to the wait staff that spicy would not be acceptable. Unfortunately, it was a waste of my time to request non-spicy food. I did comment on this in my evaluation to Princess. I also mentioned that we were fed extremely large portions during the land portion, but our meals on the ship were just right. The Coral Princess was a real nice ship; not too big, not too small; just right! Everything worked out nicely.

Vancouver was great. Staying right on the harbor was perfect. We hiked some in Stanley Park and had a good time. I’d go back to Vancouver in a minute.
Thanks for pointing us in the right direction on this top priority on our bucket list.

Mrs. Kacie Goins
June 26, 2015

WE had an amazing time at Sandals Antigua!!!
We got to have dinner at the top of the tower for our wedding dinner, it was beautiful!
Everyone had a wonderful time!
For your future brides tho, United doesn’t have a place to put your wedding dress, they shoved it in an overhead bin, I had a little heart attack!

Mr. & Mrs. Simpson
June 26, 2015

Hey Cindy! We wanted to write to you and thank you for all the help you and your wonderful team gave us when planning our destination wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun. We had an amazing time in Mexico with almost 60 of our family and friends staying at the resort with us. The Dreams resort was absolutely perfect, we could not have picked a better location to say “I do.” Everything in every single way surpassed our expectations! So thank you so much for helping us create such a memorable experience for not only us but our guests as well. We could not have done this without you!!